SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Thank you for visiting our web SITE. Synik Clothing Co. Inc (hereinafter "SYNIK," "we" or "us") has created this Online Privacy Statement to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy. This notice discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC webSITE (each a "SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC SITE" and, collectively, the WWW.SYNIKCLOTHING.COM webSITE).
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web SITE www.synikclothing.com & will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web SITE, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can update your information.
- Synik Clothing Co. Inc. will always respect the privacy of our customers.
COLLECTTION OF INFORMATION
Depending on how you use our SITE, the information you provide assists us to reach appropriate customers, improve our store and the www.synikclothing.com SITE, manage our contests, and to communicate with people.
- Information You Give Us. You can enter certain information on the SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC SITE, including your name, age, e-mail address, survey information or other SITE registration data. Automatic Collection. Certain data is automatically collected from you and all visitors whenever you visit any of the SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC SITE. This data includes your IP address and the type of browser you use to surf the Internet.
- Cookies & Tracking Information. SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC makes use of "cookies" on the SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC SITE. Cookies allow SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC to keep track of the SITE you visit and store your preferences. Most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies.
- Surveys. Occasionally, SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC will request you to fill out a user survey. Such surveys are optional to you, the users, but these surveys allow SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC to better understand the demographics and interests of our users and improvements to make to the SITE.
- Blog. If you wish to participate in the "blog comments" or any other "chat room" type feature offered on any SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC SITE, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, and URL. When posting a comment, you do so under your own knowledge and choice. If you do choose to post any information about yourself, please be aware that SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC cannot control and assumes no responsibility for the collection, use or misuse of this publicly accessible information by other visitors to the SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC SITE.
- E-Mail/ Newsletter/Bulletin. If you contact SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC through the regular mail or via e-mail, SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC may keep a record of that correspondence. Any personally identifiable information contained within your communication will not be used for a commercial or unlawful purpose. SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC may produce a newsletter or email bulletin. If you choose to subscribe to this feature, you may be asked to provide your e-mail address and mailing address. Your e-mail address will be used only by SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC to distribute the newsletter or bulletin and any promotions or marketing that we feel may be on interest to you. To no longer receive newsletters or bulletins, please review how to opt out of communication from us.
- Contests. SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC may occasionally run contests, giveaways, or other promotions sponsored by SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC. As part of entering the contest, SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC may request your name, age, e-mail address and mailing address.
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC puts the non-personally identifiable information gathered whenever you visit the SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC SITE and the information volunteered by you to several uses.
- At no time will we sell or rent your information with any outsides companies.
- Your IP address is used to assist us in diagnosing problems with our server and to administer the SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC SITE.
- We may use the information provided to perform analyses of the behavior of the users. We may use this information to update the SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC SITE, to notify you about information that may be of interest to you, or display content for which you may have shown a preference.
- We may use personal contact information volunteered by you for promotional and/or marketing purposes.
- If you provide us with your telephone number, you will only receive a telephone call from us with information in relation to an order or promo.
- At no time will we sell or rent your information with any outsides companies. For the purpose of operating our business, we may provide your information to companies affiliated with us.
DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- Unless required by law, user information provided by you, including but not limited to demographic information, will not knowingly be shared with third parties that are unaffiliated with SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC, with the exception of third party sponsors of contests and sellers of products.
- User information provided by you, including but not limited to demographic information, may be shared with affiliates or partners of SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC, and may be used for promotional and/or marketing purposes.
- SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC responds to subpoenas, warrants or other court orders regarding information that is contained within our access logs concerning any user. SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC also reserves the right to release the information concerning a user who we believe is in violation of our content guidelines, even without a subpoena, warrant, or other court order. SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our servers for illegal activities. We also reserve the right to report any illegal activity to law enforcement for prosecution.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OF YOUR INFORMATION?
- You may update your information at any time under the “My Account” option.
- You have the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org , by clicking "Unsubscribe" in the newsletter or sending us a letter at email@example.com SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC, and telling us that you do not want us to send you any communications.
- We incorporate standard industry practices internally and with our service providers suitable to the degree of sensitivity of the information involved to maintain the security of your personal information and to avoid its disclosure except as described in this policy. Your personal information may also be protected by the password you created when you register at our webSITE where this feature is offered. The confidentiality of any password is yours to protect. You may change it anytime by following the instructions at the webSITE where you registered.
- Although we use our best efforts to assure that your data remains secure when maintained by us, security during Internet transmissions cannot be assured. We limit access to personal data only to those employees or agents with a specific need to access or retrieve this information. We store data, in controlled, secure environments.
SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC believes that it is particularly important to protect the privacy of minors online.
- SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC defines a "minor" as any person less than 13 years of age. SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC does not knowingly share personal information about minor users with third parties without a parent’s permission.
- SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC recommends that parents review our Online Privacy Statement before allowing their children to access the SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC SITE, especially the message board or blog areas. Children should always ask a parent for permission before sending personal information to anyone online. They should also be instructed not to fill out any forms or register at any domain without a parent's knowledge and consent.
COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
- We want you to be safe and secure when you visit us at www.synikclothing.com . Of course, as you're shopping or communicating with us online, you may give us your credit card or personal information, and we take the responsibility of caring for that information very seriously. We have taken several steps to make sure that your personal information is highly secure. Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption technology throughout the ordering process. Most browsers will show a lock icon in the bottom status bar on secure pages. Look for this icon on any web page that asks for your personal information. We also use state-of-the-art secure encryption to protect your personal information from unauthorized use. Of course, the SITE isn't the only place to order the products you'll find on the SITE. If you'd rather not give us your credit card information online, you can always place an order by calling 403-346-8805, where you'll find a happy, friendly Customer Service Representative waiting to take your call at the applicable times. You can also e-mail us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. · All transmissions of secure information will occur with encrypted packets. Credit Cards and Expiration Dates will be stored and encrypted on our secure server · We charge your card only upon shipment of your products. We also employ several physical, electronic and managerial safeguards to protect collected user data.
- All users should be aware while using any service where you disclose personal information online voluntarily, including on message, bulletin boards or blog, or through e-mail, that such information can be collected and used by others. If you use these services on the SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC SITE and voluntarily provide any information on our blog areas, you do so at your own risk. SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC cannot make any representations regarding the security of such transfer of information.
- You should be aware that the SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC SITE contain links to outside SITEs. SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such webSITE.
- SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC reserves the right to change or modify this Online Privacy Statement at any time by posting such change or modification on this page. Users should check this page regularly for such updates. However, we stand behind the promises we make, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of the affected customers.
- This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal right in or on behalf of any party.
CONTACTING SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC
- If you have any questions about this Online Privacy Statement, the practices of the SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC SITE, or your dealings with any of the SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC SITEs, please send an email to email@example.com or send us a letter to SYNIK CLOTHING CO. INC, #102 150 Leva Ave, Red Deer, Alberta, Canada, T4E0A5 or call 403-346-8805
Last Updated: March 15.21